By “we,” “our,” or “us,” we’re referring to Smoothly Oy, our employees, directors,officers, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
By “you” or “your,” we are referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us touse the Smoothly Services.
By “Websites,” we mean our websites located at Smoothly.fi, including all subdomains and sites associated with those domains, and other websites that we operate now and in the future.
By “Services,” we mean our Websites, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), applications, our content, and various third-party services that make up Smoothly.
By “Smoothly,” we mean our Websites and Services collectively.
By “information,” we mean all the different forms of data that you provide us and that we collect from you from your use of the Services, your software, and your devices.
2 Information We Collect
Information you provide to us: When you register for and use Smoothly, you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your name, billing and mailing address, email address and phone number.
Information from your use of Services: This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might haventaken to use and while using the Services.
Cookies: When you use Smoothly, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Services may not work properly.
Web Beacons: Our third party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter emails. With web beacons, our third party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third party partners to improve our services.
3 How We Use Your Information
- To create your account and agreements.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide customer support.
- To handle you as a job applicant.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To send newsletters.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our Services and our products.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the link located within our emails.
4 How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
While we never share your personal information with nonaffiliated companies, we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share information with service providers who provide necessary services to Smoothly and to strategic partners who help us market Smoothly.
- To provide customer support.
- When we have your permission to share your information.
- When we have given you prior notice that the information will be shared.
- When we are required by law, or legal process to disclose that information.
- When we believe in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by law, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users.
- If a transfer of your information is required under the terms of a reorganization, merger, or sale of the company.
- When we determine that information is aggregate information or other information that does not identify you.
We share information with our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Services, conducting our business, or servicing you. These third parties are listed below.
- Amazon, Inc: All user account information and User Content generated and/or necessary to the provision of Services.
- Auth0, Inc: User account information.
- Harvest, Inc: Virtual workforce´s time entries.
- Hubspot, Inc: Your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and all information necessary to provide you the best virtual workforce.
- Asana, Inc: Your billing information.
- Accountor Finago Oy: Your billing information.
- Recruitee: All information applicants provide us.
- Panda Doc, Inc: Your name, email address and all information necessary to process the agreed agreement.
5 Public Information and Third Parties
We publish customer testimonials on our website, which may contain personal information. We obtain consent to post the customer’s name along with their testimonial. To request the removal of your personal information from a testimonial, please email us at email@example.com.
We publish customers´ logos on our website. To request the removal of your logo, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7 Correcting and Updating Information
If you are our customer and would like to access or delete information that you provided, you may do this by signing in to Smoothly and making the change or by emailing us at email@example.com. We may decline to process unreasonable requests or requests that are not otherwise required by local law.
We retain your information and data that we process on your behalf as long as your account is active, as needed to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes. We have no direct relationship with third parties with whom our users may interact using the Services. Any such party who would like to amend or delete data which may be stored in the Services should direct his or her request to the applicable Smoothly user acting as the “data controller” for such information. Any such party who no longer wishes to be contacted by a Smoothly user, should contact that Smoothly user directly.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Last updated: August 12th, 2020